Whether you’ve got an upcoming wedding, attending your special prom night or you’ve got a special occasion you’ve been looking forward to, you can stun in silky hues with Chi Chi’s new berry collection for a show stopping look at any event. Shop now >
ONLINE ONLY For a limited time only, 25% off ALL Bridesmaid dresses & accessories at Monsoon. USE CODE 25BRIDESMAID SHOP NOW
Everything you need to throw a Platinum Jubilee party has hit the shelves of Pound Shop’s warehouse! They have everything from Union Jack plates and balloons to crown napkins and cups. With a little help from Poundshop.com, you can celebrate 70 years of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II in style. Shop the range now >
Contemporary silhouettes featuring breathtaking trains and bohemian ruffles make for the most stunning bridal dresses at Ghost this season. Fashion-forward cuts and statement jumpsuits boasting romantic details are brought to life in luxury fabrics for designs as magical as your wedding day. Ghost’s bridal wear collection offers endless options to take you from the rehearsal…
30% off *literally* everything at Ted Baker. Yes, you read that correctly. Go on, see for yourself.
The fashion industry is one of the most polluting in the world, and with 95% of the clothing we throw away able to have a second life, Beyond Retro are on a mission to do just that. If we waste less and recycle more, we can make a lasting impact on the world. Learn more…
MEET THE MUST-HAVE DRESSES Wedding? Summer party? Extremely bougie brunch? Whatever’s in the diary, don’t miss Ted Baker’s event-ready edit to make sure all eyes are on you. Don’t leave it last-minute again, get to it.
Make an Entrance 30% off Wedding Guest Outfits + 20% off everything else Dates: Monday 11th – Wednesday 13th April
Be the best dressed guest at any events this year in statement jacquards and elevated embroideries. This edit from Chi Chi London is made up of timeless pieces with structured silhouettes and detailed fabrics that ooze a sense of glamour.
The wedding boutique Exclusively designed in London, Monsoon’s wedding collection is intricately designed and created to make your day as picturesque as you’ve always dreamed. Whether for intimate celebrations now or big gatherings to come, you can explore the new AW21 beautiful wedding, bridesmaid and flower girl dresses to help you plan the perfect day.
Planning a wedding? Prepare to rip up the rule book. There is no right way to mark your big day; whether you go large and traditional or small and exclusive, make it spectacular with Harrods.
EVERY MOMENT IS AN OCCASION: Reiss Summer ’22 Find everyday escapism in the fine details of occasion styling. Shop new season >
Enjoy up to 50% off all sale sales at Monsoon
MID-SEASON SALE HAS ARRIVED With 30% off* some of your favourite styles at Ted Baker, find yourself that special something for less. Once they’re gone, they’re gone, so get to it. Offer: Up to 30% off Mid-Season Sale Live: Monday 14th March 9am End Date: Monday 4th April 9am
IT’S TIME FOR A TREAT Need an excuse to treat yourself? Look no further. Enjoy 20% off* Ted Baker’s latest arrivals when you use the code TREATME20 at checkout. You can thank us later! Offer: 20% off Selected Styles Live: Monday 14th Feb 9am End: Tuesday 22nd Feb 9am Code: TREATME20
Wedding season is slowly creeping up and your calendar is looking busier than expected, so don’t wait until last minute to find a dress. Look through H&M’s stunning edit of wedding-appropriate attire, from satin bridesmaid dresses to chiffon styles in pastel hues. Shop now >
With 50% off Coast’s payday picks and 20% off everything else, we’ve made it your best payday yet – but hurry, ends midnight. SHOP NOW >
Selfies at the ready, Ted Baker’s latest arrivals are both iconic and show-stopping in equal measure. With new prints, shapes and day to day basic styles to elevate your look, all you need now is an excuse to brave the elements…
Last Chance: Extra 20% off Sale Top Picks at Ted Baker FINAL CALL Think fast. With our sale coming to an end in less than 24 hours, this is your last chance to enjoy up to 60% off*, plus an extra 20% off* sale. Got your eye on something? Now’s your moment. Get to it……
Offer: Extra 10% off Sale Code: EXTRA10 Start: Thursday 13th January 9.30am End: Monday 17th January 23.59