Here are a few ideas on how to save money on your wedding dress. You can buy a cheap wedding dress without compromising on quality using the following tips:
1. Buy a bridesmaids dress instead. There are many good quality dresses out there, with great fabrics and detailing.
2. Look to the high street! High street wedding dresses have improved drastically in recent years and you can now find a great looking dress from many high street retailers. Read our high street bridal guide and discover wedding dresses from £129.00. View all wedding dresses under £500.00.
3. Buy second hand. A quick search on ebay or Preloved for wedding dresses can show a surprising number of designer dresses at reasonable prices, although check the sizing carefully and make sure you try the dress on before you buy.
4. Why not save money, help a charity and get a gorgeous second hand dress. Oxfam have a fantastic bridal section online selling everything from wedding dresses to accessories. Or why not take a trip to their Oxfam bridal room hidden above the charity shop in Shirley High Street, Southampton and view their stunning rails of bridal gowns. Most of the dresses coming straight from designer shows or are donated shop samples still with their original labels intact, discover some gems!
5. Rent your wedding dress and bridesmaids dresses. Save plenty of money and give back the dresses once you are done with them.